During this difficult period we want to reassure our customers that we’re doing our utmost to ensure we are taking all necessary steps to prevent the spread of Covid-19……as ever our number one priority is the welfare and safety of all our staff and customers.
- At this time the business will remain open to support our customers who require our services – if this does change we will give as much notice as we can and make alternative arrangements where possible.
- Our staff have been advised of all Government and WHO guidelines to stay protected and are following these rigorously.
- We have increased the level of cleaning to all our vehicles paying particular attention to touched surfaces such as steering wheels, handles and controls etc.
- Our offices and counters are cleaned continually throughout the day with hand sanitizers available for all staff and customers.
- Please don’t be offended when we stand back and avoid close proximity when visiting our premises.
- If you have recently been exposed to the coronavirus and not been through self isolation then please stay away – we are waiving our normal cancellation period and you will not be charged for late cancellation even at the last minute.
- Any further guidance or controls will be implemented with immediate effect.
- If you have any particular concerns or special needs then please let us know.
Kind regards and best wishes,
Swindon Car & Van