With Everyone in Mind…
During this difficult period we want to reassure our customers that we’re doing our utmost to ensure we are taking all necessary steps to prevent the spread of Covid-19……as ever our number one priority is the welfare and safety of all our staff and customers.
- At this time the business will remain open to support our customers who require our services – if this does change we will give as much notice as we can and make alternative arrangements where possible.
- Our staff have been advised of all Government and WHO guidelines to stay protected and are following these rigorously.
- We have increased the level of cleaning to all our vehicles paying particular attention to touched surfaces such as steering wheels, handles and controls etc.
- Our offices and counters are cleaned continually throughout the day with hand sanitizers available for all staff and customers.
- Please don’t be offended when we stand back and avoid close proximity when visiting our premises.
- If you have recently been exposed to the coronavirus and not been through self isolation then please stay away – we are waiving our normal cancellation period and you will not be charged for late cancellation even at the last minute.
- Any further guidance or controls will be implemented with immediate effect.
- If you have any particular concerns or special needs then please let us know.
Kind regards and best wishes,
Swindon Car & Van